5 Reasons why having a wedding film is an awesome idea!
When planning a wedding hiring a wedding filmmaker might not be the most important item on a couple’s to-do list but there are plenty of reasons why having a wedding film is a great idea.
1. A wedding film or video is a great way of capturing moments that photography can’t. From the wedding vows to the first dance, having these moments captured on film is a wonderful way of re-living the day.
2. You get to see all the bits that you missed when you were so busy, you know, getting married. You can’t be everywhere at once and a wedding film can help to fill in all of those gaps and may even offer a few surprises.
3. From a cute moment with some of your younger guests to an Aunt unexpectedly throwing it down on the dance floor wedding films can really show off people’s personality.
4. We’re not going to be intrusive! Our camera equipment is very small and we are very good at keeping out of the way. At the end of the day the last thing people want is a cameraman stood in front of them during the ceremony.
5. We can coordinate well with your photographer. As a general rule we’ll work together on the day to ensure everything runs smoothly. We may film some moving versions of the photographer’s posed shots but we wont ask you to do loads of takes! Unless you want them of course, you’re the boss.
There are lots of reasons to have a wedding film, please do get in touch if you’d like to discuss yours. Packages start from only £450 and can be individually tailored to your special day.