Why my wedding packages always include two filmmakers.
You may have noticed that all of my wedding film packages include two filmmakers on the day. If not, take a look here and you’ll see what I mean! I do this for a few reasons but it’s mainly to get as much coverage of your special day as possible.
No one can be in two places at once, an extra person means that I can be focusing on one thing whilst they are capturing something awesome elsewhere. It also means that we can double-up on shots and get things done much quicker, giving you more time to get on with the day.
During the ceremony and speeches having an extra person and camera allows for multiple angles for me to cut between when editing. It will make your film look nicer, trust me!
Another reason that I always have a second person shooting with me is to cover in the event of a technical problem. This hasn’t happened, but I always like to be prepared just in case. If one camera were to stop recording the other would still be rolling and nothing would be missed.
Basically I just want to provide you with the best possible wedding film and this is one of the ways that I try to achieve that. If you would like more information or would like to discuss your wedding film feel free to get in touch with me over at the contact page or via my Facebook.
5 Reasons why having a wedding film is an awesome idea!
When planning a wedding hiring a wedding filmmaker might not be the most important item on a couple’s to-do list but there are plenty of reasons why having a wedding film is a great idea.
1. A wedding film or video is a great way of capturing moments that photography can’t. From the wedding vows to the first dance, having these moments captured on film is a wonderful way of re-living the day.
2. You get to see all the bits that you missed when you were so busy, you know, getting married. You can’t be everywhere at once and a wedding film can help to fill in all of those gaps and may even offer a few surprises.
3. From a cute moment with some of your younger guests to an Aunt unexpectedly throwing it down on the dance floor wedding films can really show off people’s personality.
4. We’re not going to be intrusive! Our camera equipment is very small and we are very good at keeping out of the way. At the end of the day the last thing people want is a cameraman stood in front of them during the ceremony.
5. We can coordinate well with your photographer. As a general rule we’ll work together on the day to ensure everything runs smoothly. We may film some moving versions of the photographer’s posed shots but we wont ask you to do loads of takes! Unless you want them of course, you’re the boss.
There are lots of reasons to have a wedding film, please do get in touch if you’d like to discuss yours. Packages start from only £450 and can be individually tailored to your special day.